Welcome to your home away from home in Koh Chang. As an excellent choice for holidays, relaxed and inspiring workplace, for retirement or just for investment, the Marina Condominium I Development offers waterfront living at its finest within one of the largest beach resorts of its kind in Southeast Asia. With the security of foreign freehold status and competitive pricing, these condos offer great value and potential for appreciation. Don’t plan to live full-time in the resort ? Our property management and rental service will take care about your investment while you are away..
The Marina Condominium I Development is located within the luxury Siam Royal View Koh Chang Resort which comprises a 4 km secluded waterfront of which 2 km has pristine sandy beaches, all accessible for the Condo Unit owners within a short walking distance.
Siam Royal View Resort Highlights
- the Peninsula Beach Resort - a boutique hotel with Beach Club & Restaurant, Beachside Bar, Large Swimming Pool and a Massage Centre
- the Shambhala Cocktail Bar on the beach with a large pool serving a huge selection of cocktails, as well as breakfast and comfort-type-food dinners including pizza & pasta meals
- the Little Sunshine boutique beach hotel and its Café du Soleil restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- over 100 residential villas,
- the only Pitch & Putt golf course on Koh Chang. The course is a reversible nine hole course (i.e. Golfers can actually play 18 holes) and is situated in a truly beautiful and unique setting just a few metres from the beach. It is laid out around one large and several smaller islands set in a tropical, salt water lagoon and interconnected by wooden walkways. It is landscaped with palm trees and other tropical flora.
- the Yacht Marina adjacent to the Marina Condominium
- the Marina Pub bar & restaurant (adjacent to the Condominium, n.b. The Pub is temporarily closed during construction activity until the opening of the Condominium). The Marina Pub also has a large multi-function area with activities for rainy days; .
- 2 large swimming pools on the compound, and a third pool will be added, after the opening of the Condominium
- 2 professionally equipped gyms (fitness clubs)
- 2 traditional Thai massage parlors
- Watersports centre on the beach
See also www.siam-royal-view.com
Overview map of entire resort
About Koh Chang island
Koh Chang is the second largest island in Thailand and is the most unspoiled major tourist destination in Thailand. The island is easily accessible by ferry from Trat airport (on the mainland, close to the Koh Chang ferry pier) and the transport is synchronised with the flight arrivals and departures. The island is also accessible by private yacht and boat.
The Koh Chang landscape is very attractive and picturesque with a number of steep mountain peaks, covered with lush green forest. Over 80% of the island’s land is a protected National Park, which ensures that it will remain virtually unspoilt and development largely confined to the coastline.
More on the island: